L's Logbook

Much better

On Tuesday the teen group went to the Pacers game, and I tried to take my friends' advice and "loosen up." We piled 5 kids in my little Civic, and our little caravan headed out to the stadium. I yelled at the kids (in a fun way), turned the car so fast it went up on two wheels (almost), and drove over parking cones. I smiled whenever I felt like it and didn't try to be too cool. "You're more crazy than I thought, Ketchup," one little boy told me. Good. (They call me Ketchup because of the loud red Heinz shirt I wear on occasion. My other nickname is Yao Ming. Figures.)

I tried to emulate my good friend Paul, who manages to be both a complete goofball and a highly mature adult—at the same time. I definitely had more fun that night than any before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home