L's Logbook

Not so sad news

I learned this evening that the mom wasn't actually killed by her boyfriend, as claimed by the post below; it turned out to be a false rumor. That news totally made my day!

We had a good time at the teen program tonight. A woman came in and taught the kids some dance moves, and she brought her friend, who is a fun Hispanic guy who combined hip-hop influences with reggae, salsa, and merengue. We all agreed that he was "smooth." The kids didn't know many moves, so I fit right in! She plans to come back for a few more lessons.

On Friday, all the teens are coming to my house for dinner and a movie. I plan to make lasagna. Again. Maybe I should expand my culinary repertoire, but why mess with a good thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home